Online Student Registration for new enrollment

February 9, 2021

Dear Parents/Guardians of Incoming/New Students:

Registration for enrollment in the Peabody Public Schools can now be completed online. 

Please visit our website – – click on “Student Registration/Student Re-Enrollment” under the Parent/Guardian tab and complete the google form there. Once we receive your request, you will receive an email (from Aspen, Peabody’s Student Information System) with your credentials to start the process.

All Aspen credentials for new students will be created in March and the months that follow.  Registration procedures will be sent to the email entered on the registration form. Please look for it in your inbox (including your spam folder).

  • For Kindergarten Parents:  Your child must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2021
  • For Pre-K parents:  Please make sure to specify which program you are looking for. If you don’t know, please select the “Not sure / Unknown” box. We will follow up with you either via email or phone call. 

The following documents will need to be uploaded when completing the online registration

  • Child’s Birth Certificate – original or certified copy (hospital birth certificates are NOT valid)
  • Immunization Record/Physical ExaminationMassachusetts State Health Law requires you to provide a copy of a current medical record including all required immunizations, before your child starts school. 

**For incoming Pre-K and Kindergarten students, proof of lead screening with the date of the screening is also required.

    • Proof of residency in Peabody – provide TWO of the following documents dated within the past 60 days in parent/guardian’s name:
      • 1st Proof of Residency ( 1 of the items below)
        • Mortgage, property taxes, lease, section 8 or housing agreement 
  • 2nd Proof of Residency (1 of the items below)
        • Electric, gas, oil, cable, water, landline telephone bill
        • Letter from approved government agency – Revenue (DOR), Children and Family Services (DCF), Transitional Assistance (DTA), Youth Services (DYS), and Social Security.
    • If you do not have any utilities under your name and you reside with a family member or friend; please email us to request  the “RESIDENCY AFFIDAVIT” letter. It will  have to be notarized and you will need to provide TWO proofs of residency under that person’s name (see above)
    • Proof of Parent/Guardian’s Identity – provide one of the following:
      • Driver’s License or State Photo ID
      • Passport/Green Card
  • If Available or Applicable
    • Transfer card / transcript from previous school
    • Special Education Individualized Educational Plan (IEP)
    • 504 Plan
    • Latest MCAS or WIDA reports

Categorized in: