PVMHS Student Health Center
Please call us for an appointment!
The Student Health Center is a fully functioning health center located inside Peabody High School, open to any student who attends the high school. The purpose of school-based health centers is to provide care for students where they are, providing easy access, and keeping them healthy so they can perform well in school.
Student-only services include:
- Sports physicals
- Sick visits (not currently being done in-person due to pandemic – students to see school nurse for triage)
- Lab work
- Confidential services
- Behavioral health services/counseling
- Nutrition counseling
- Assistance with substance use
- Referrals for other health services
Frequently asked Questions:
- Who can go to the Student Health Center?
The Health Center is open to any student who attends Peabody Veterans Memorial High School. Students must obtain a pass from their teachers to come to the Health Center. We are open during the school day.
- How much does it cost?
There is no cost to you to come to the Health Center. Health services are billed to your insurance, if possible.
- How does a student become a part of the Student Health Center?
Students may make an appointment to request services. We will obtain a consent form from all students who utilize our services.