Coffee and Chat with Mrs. Orphanos at 10:00 this Thursday (10/11/18)October 9, 2018
Coffee & Chat with Mrs. Orphanos & Mrs. Lawless
Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
Center School Library
What is the purpose of Coffee and Chat?
- To provide a daytime opportunity for parents/guardians to hear Center School updates from Mrs. Orphanos.
- To gain better understanding of the school’s curriculum and instructional resources
- To gather guidance department information, learn about community resources and helpful tips from Mrs. Lawless and other “special guest” staff members.
- To meet a PTO representative, who is usually present at these meetings. However, this is not a PTO meeting.
- To share your ideas for Center School. (PTO related ideas can be shared as part of Mrs. Orphanos’ Principal’s Report at the next PTO meeting.)
- To make new Center School community friends!
Parents with little ones, please come. We understand evening events can be challenging to attend due to bedtime routines and childcare needs. Toys and a nice carpeted play area is available. It is great for us to get to know our future Center School students!
Parent involvement is a key component of student success!
Categorized in: Center Elementary