Mission & Vision Statement
Welcome to Peabody Public Schools
We prepare students to be life-long learners and critical thinkers who meet the challenges of citizenship in an event changing world.
Peabody schools inspire, empower, and challenge our students to pursue excellence in reaching their potential. Professional educators and community partners collaborate to ensure success at the highest level in a safe, student-centered environment. We are a community of life-long learners who value the individual while promoting integrity, courage, and the acceptance of differences.
Students come first.
- Each student can learn and succeed given the proper support, environment, and attention to individual learning style.
- A challenging, supportive, and respectful environment is essential for teaching and learning.
- Student achievement is predicated upon high quality professional development.
- Education is the foundation of good citizenship.
- A well rounded education consists of core academics, fine and applied arts, physical education, and technology skills.
- Respect for self and others is essential and reflected in all learning.
- High expectations for student achievement are shared by students, family, school, and community.
- Education is the shared responsibility of students, family, school, and community.