Chromebook Insurance Renewal
June 13, 2018
Attention classes of 2020 and 2021!
Do you want to keep your school issued Chromebook this summer? Well, then take advantage of the early insurance renewal plan.
For only $20, you will be able to keep your Chromebook over the summer and be fully insured for the next school year. That is a $10 savings over the normal $30 annual fee. Otherwise, Chromebooks will be collected by the last day of school (after exams).
Please visit the insurance website: here
by June 18 to sign up and pay for your Chromebook’s insurance. You’ll be glad you did.
So, just to recap!
– Early insurance renewal for current 9th and 10th grade only. Classes of 2020 and 2021.
– Reduced rate is $20 (normally $30)
– Early renewal end date is June 18.
– Early renewal allows students to bring the devices home for the summer.
– Non renewed devices will be collected for the summer at the end of the year.
Categorized in: District, PVMHS