Communication from Mrs. Becotte and the Burke School will come in the following formats:
1. Backpack Mail- You will find frequent notices that come home from the school in your child's backpack. Please make sure you check your child's backpack/folder nightly to ensure you are not missing important communication from the school.
2. Constant Contact- This is an email system that Mrs. Becotte routinely sends weekly updates and important information through. Please make sure that your email address is current and if you have not received any of the Constant Contact messages as of October 1st, 2015 that you contact Mrs. Sullivan in the main office.
3. remind.com- This is a system that allows Mrs Becotte to send quick text messages directly to your phone. To receive these messages text @burkesch to (603)821-4141 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive these messages via email. Mrs. Becotte will send quick reminders through this system.
4. ConnectEd- This system will be used to send a school wide phone call to families. This system is used in the event Mrs. Becotte needs to send important information to families immediately.
5. Webpage- This webpage will be a great tool for seeing important updates, information, policies and procedures. Mrs. Becotte will continue to update portions of this website as the year progresses as many areas are still under construction.